The essential Act add-on for mortgage brokers
Source: From the Blog and Website of Keystroke Computing
Act4mortgages is what mortgage brokers have been waiting for – a truly integrated Act! solution specifically designed for their industry. Act4mortgages does more than provide you fields to store data, it calculates data for you, it communicates with your customers for you, it provides one-touch dashboard access to all your funded mortgage activity, AND it allows you to organize all your data in a truly intuitive way.
Keystroke is the #1 Act! reseller in the world, and we did extensive industry research to build a product that works like you do. Organize your industry data by property or mortgage, and use the build in “Qualifier” to calculate applicant mortgage eligibility. What’s mortgage Act4mortgage provides you easy reporting and automation to ensure your work time is used with maximum efficiency.
Act4mortgage features include…
- Provides several custom tables for mortgage brokers, which include:
- Provides a highly customized Contact layout which can not only enter and track the contact information of regular clients, but also of contact related to the customer, such as attorney, banker, real estate agent, etc.
|Use the mortgage dashboard to instantly get a global view of all your customer’s funded mortgages, and easily filter by maturity date, ID/Status, Customer, or an assortmnt of other customizable categories. Once you have the list you want, you can export to MS Excel with the single click of the mouse.|
|Save time & typing with Act4mortgages autocalculation of maturity date, payments, total interest and principal paid, as well as future loan amount at maturity. Provides US and Canadian mortgage calculations.|
|Record all the information on your customer’s unlimited number of applicant on in one place, What’s more, add the applicants easily into the mortgage or qualifier table to produce valuable insights on their mortgage details or how much they’re qualified to spend.|
|Many mortgage add-ons organize loans under the contact. Act4mortgages allows for this, as well, but more importantly supports rolling mortgages up under the property too. This organization structure allows you to manage many properties and many mortgages on those properties under one table.|
|Calculating the amount customer’s are pre-qualified to purchase is available anywhere, but Act4mortgages saves you time & typing by using information you need to record anyway. Simply type in the applicant information and have the qualifiying information appear right within Act4mortgages, and then email them a Qualifying Report.
Provides for both US and Canadian mortgage calculations
- Easily add and manage one or more “Property” records to Act! Contacts.
- Create and manage one or more mortgage records for a given property record. Values such as Mortgage Total are automatically calculated and rolled up in to the parent Property record.
- Link one or more Applicants to “Mortgage” and “Qualifier” records. Values such as the number of applicants, annual income, total down payment etc. are automatically calculated from the linked applicants, and stored in the parent records. This allows mortgage brokers to very easily determine the amount the household is pre-approved for.
- Quickly calculate mortgage payments and loan amounts with a click on a button. Separate calculations for USA and Canadian mortgages are available.
- Several other automatic calculations are performed which automatically calculate common values such as, interest paid, principal paid, periodic interest rate, and many more.
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- UMS is “Upgrades, Maintenance, and Support” (120 minutes of support per term)
- Quantity Discounts available
- Discounts available if Topline Designer not required with purchase (must be current version).
- Includes 1-month Upgrade-Maintenance-Support (UMS) with purchase.
- Discounted UMS available within 30-days of purchase.
Purchase Notes & System requirements:
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- All purchases includes 1-month trial of The Knowtifer with purchase.
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- Topline Licensing requires v16 version or higher
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
RELEASE DATE: March 29th, 2016
PLEASE READ: The following is a breakdown of how our Act4 products can be purchased. As some users may already own Topline Designer and most users will only need one subscription of The Knowtifer, we’ve broken down our bundles so you can save money by buying only what you need. The “Act4x” listed in the chart below represents all our Act4 products.
|Product Bundling Description||Price Per Unit|
|Act4x Deluxe: includes all options below & most users will require only one deluxe package per Act! network. (includes 1-year subscription of The Knowtifier)||$259.95|
|Act4x + Topline Designer: includes Act4 Lite & a seat of Topline Designer for custom tables. Can be purchased for additional users if you already have one Knowtifier subscription||$195.95|
|Act4x + Knowtifier: Good for people that already own Topline Designer, and want to save money on Act4x. Most users will require only one Knowtifier subscription per Act! network. (includes 1-year subscription of The Knowtifier)||$169.95|
|Act4x Lite: Good for people that already own Topline Designer & have a subscription of The Knowtifier, and want to save money on Act4x software. Most users will require only one Knowtifier subscription per Act! network.||$99.95|
|The Knowtifier: The automation tool behind most of the Act4x products that provides an HTML Editor, and automated workflow system sends emailed notices to contacts based on field triggers from contact fields or custom table fields. This is an annual subscription.||$69.95
First year bundle price
Originally posted 2016-04-05 09:25:25.